If You’ve Been Injured, Contact New York Personal Injury Attorney Richard C. Bell to Discuss Your Potential Case
If you have been injured due to the negligence or carelessness of another person or entity, you may be entitled to financial compensation for your pain and suffering. No matter what type of injury you have sustained – whether it is the result of a car accident, a construction accident, a falldown, a defective product, medical malpractice, or some other type of negligence – you may also be left with significant medical bills and lost wages. When you are already suffering physically from the negligence of another, you may not have to pay for it financially. Richard C. Bell is a New York personal injury lawyer who will work tirelessly to get you the money you deserve, as well as financial compensation for the pain and suffering and wages loss you have endured.*
New York Accident Lawyer Richard C. Bell Has the Experience and Knowledge You Need
If you have sustained a serious injury, you are probably feeling overwhelmed and afraid of what the future holds, and the thought of trying to choose from numerous injury attorneys may be too much to handle. Fortunately, Richard C. Bell has years of experience and a proven track record of securing compensation for clients in the same position as you*. When you work with Mr. Bell, you can rest assured that you have experienced legal counsel who is there to maximize the compensation you deserve*. He has been practicing personal injury law exclusively for more than 38 years, and during that time has achieved many victories for his clients, including several high profile and multi-million dollar verdicts and settlements*. Working with Richard C. Bell allows you to focus on your physical and emotional recovery, knowing that an experienced attorney is in control of your case details.
A New York City Personal Injury Attorney Can Help You in a Variety of Cases
There are a number of incidents that can call for the services of an experienced personal injury attorney. Though car accidents usually gain the most attention, other types of accidents can result in devastating injuries that require extensive medical treatment, time off from work, and in extreme cases, death. As a New York accident attorney with three decades of experience, Richard C. Bell can handle all forms of personal injury cases, including:
- Motor Vehicle Accidents – Auto, truck, motorcycle, bicycle, and pedestrian accidents can result in serious personal injury and require the services of an experienced attorney.
- Construction Accidents – Construction workers all too often sustain serious injuries on a construction site from defective scaffolds, shaky ladders, poor equipment, uneven surfaces, and many other conditions. New York law has special protections for construction workers that may apply to your accident.
- Medical Malpractice – Negligent doctors and medical personnel can cause grave harm with a delayed or incorrect diagnosis, incorrect medication and mistakes during surgery, among other things. When you are injured by a trusted medical professional, you need an attorney to help bring them to justice and get the money you deserve.
- Falldowns – Falldown cases are also known as slip and fall, trip and fall or premises liability cases. These cases result from injuries due to poor maintenance or obvious disregard for safety hazards by property owners and managers. Falldown cases can be difficult to prove, so you must act quickly and get a lawyer with experience dealing with this sometimes complicated area of law.
- Defective Products – Products can be called “defective” for a number of reasons. They may be improperly designed or manufactured, or they may not come with the proper warnings or instructions. These products can cause acute injuries, so you should hire an experienced attorney who is truly up to the task.
- Wrongful Death – A wrongful death case is tragic for surviving loved ones. No matter what caused your loved one to die – whether it was a car accident, construction accident, medical malpractice, or some other form of negligence – choose a tough and smart lawyer who can successfully handle your case with compassion, grace and sensitivity.
With more than three decades of concentrating in personal injury law, Richard C. Bell has the experience to handle these types of personal injury cases and many others.*
Samples of our successful results*
$6.5 Million Verdict (medical malpractice case)
$3.62 Million Settlement (automobile accident/roadway maintenance)
$2.9 Million Settlement (wrongful death/medical malpractice case)
$2.7 Million Verdict (machine workplace incident)
$2.5 Million Settlement (trip and fall on sidewalk grate)
- $1.3 Million Settlement (trip and fall by truck driver on loading dock)
Contact Richard C. Bell Today to Get the Legal Counsel You Need and the Compensation You Deserve
If you have sustained a serious personal injury for any reason, contact Richard C. Bell immediately. He will conduct an extensive investigation and work tirelessly to prove your case at trial or negotiate a settlement prior to trial. Mr. Bell knows the emotional turmoil you are experiencing, and he works closely with his clients to keep them informed of the legal process while showing them compassion and respect. In all things, his goal is to successfully pursue your case and get you a fair settlement or verdict for the full sum of the money you deserve. For more information, and to find out how Richard C. Bell can help you, call toll free at 877.CALL.LAW (225-5529) or call 212.714.0988.
This website contains “Attorney Advertising.” It is designed for general information only and should not be construed to be formal legal advice. Prior results cannot and do not guarantee a similar outcome. Please contact us by telephone or email. Be advised that using any method of communication to contact us does not create an attorney – client relationship. In order for this office to represent you, we must enter into a written retainer agreement. Simply contacting us does not create an attorney-client relationship. Please do not send any confidential information to this office until after a signed retainer has been entered into by you and this office.